Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Girltalkkkkkkkkkkk

Hey everybody,

So I recently saw Girltalk, but more like I recently danced my ass off to Girltalk. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. An amazing time, incredible, unreal, awesome. Can you tell how much fun I had? The capacity for the show was really small so it was intimate. Thats probably the reason why the stage broke, o yea he made us dance that hard. That man is a genius. Seriously, I dont think I could stand in between 250+ sweaty people dancing all up in my grill and mix the music that he did. Think about that? Would you want to? Well maybe some of you would, if thats your thing, sweatpants, headband and mac book. Props to him for doing what he loves and making people happy. A great experience that I totally would do again, I suggest you all go to a Girltalk show sometime soon and if you cant get in FIND A WAY IN! So tell me, does Girltalk make you dance like no ones watching? If not who does!?

questions. comments. suggestions. caitlyn.makes.BANK@gmail.com

xoxo BANK!
www.myspace.com/bankclothing
www.bankclothingonline.com

No comments: