Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Things!

SO, a few things to cover here. First and foremost an introduction is to be made. These lovely words that you now will be reading more then often are going to be typed up by yours truely and of course your asking who this yours truely is well...My name is Caitlyn, HEY, I'm originally from Long Island New York, (holler), and now reside in the beautiful city of Boston where I attend Northeastern University and major in music industry.

So now that you know a little bit about me, I've recently been added to the BANK! Team and I am in charge of updating this snazzy blog that you see before you. I'm going to be updating this journal with some cool widgets, awesome videos and random stuff that you all will highly enjoy! Check back often because this thing is going to be chock full of fun stuff to entertain you during the day, if your at your job or in class, this journal is totally going to make your day. Seriously.

Whose been to the new BANK! Clothing website!? I have! Its awesome!
So if you havent checked it out yet be sure to hop on over there at: www.bankclothingonline.com
More new and exciting things are coming your way thanks to BANK! Clothing, some stuff that will blow your mind!

Thats it for now, but be sure to bookmark this bad boy and get back here more often!

questions.comments. suggestions. caitlyn.makes.BANK@gmail.com

XOXO
Caitlyn + BANK!

No comments: